Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It didn’t draw a lot of attention. It’s all the same folk just winging it. I’m still interested in forming something. Thoughts?
Yeah, I'm wanting to make a group. I looked at one of the posts they had and it looked like some people just wanted to hang out or go to a bar. I'm not really looking to hang out or go to a bar. I'm more interested in doing a frag swap and whatnot. have more of an online presence and then if an event were to arise then do a meetup. or if someone needed a piece of equipment or help with a crashing tank or something.

Sidsreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'm wanting to make a group. I looked at one of the posts they had and it looked like some people just wanted to hang out or go to a bar. I'm not really looking to hang out or go to a bar. I'm more interested in doing a frag swap and whatnot. have more of an online presence and then if an event were to arise then do a meetup. or if someone needed a piece of equipment or help with a crashing tank or something.
plus i dont really drink all that much

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Arricefe

Arricefe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must be talking about one of RJs meet ups. I‘m not into the bar thing either I’m past my prime. What part of town do you live?

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

RC
Back