Sadly have to get rid of my fairy Wrasse

isaac6557

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pintail Fairy wrasse that I’ve had for a little bit and we were so happy with him. But then I saw him start to nip at my peppermint shrimp. Thought he was just being a little territorial but then the next morning both my goby and my peppermint shrimp were dead. And then a few days later I was watching tv and looked at my tank and saw him nipping at my firefish. I was always told fairy wrasses were fairly peaceful but mine has just been a butt head. Sucks because man he was a beautiful fish. I’m not sure what I should replace him with now.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pintail Fairy wrasse that I’ve had for a little bit and we were so happy with him. But then I saw him start to nip at my peppermint shrimp. Thought he was just being a little territorial but then the next morning both my goby and my peppermint shrimp were dead. And then a few days later I was watching tv and looked at my tank and saw him nipping at my firefish. I was always told fairy wrasses were fairly peaceful but mine has just been a butt head. Sucks because man he was a beautiful fish. I’m not sure what I should replace him with now.
What’s the tank size?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back