Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the bad news is I don't get a bigger tank... Yet. I do have a 135-150 coming tomorrow. Have to leak test it and then it's getting setup!
My basement flooded during Ida this past September. Lost alot of stuff, gutted most of it. I'm in the process of re doing it and was going to be my fishroom... its a space of about 10ft by 22ft next to a full bathroom. Now my wife kinda wants it as my son's playroom. I agreed as that would help clean up our living room of most of the bulky toys (he's 2 years old)... my main reefer 250 is in the living room along with my 125g cichlid tank and my 60g planted angel fish tank. I was originally going to relocate them to the basement but now I won't. That does leave me with a spare closet in the garage I can use as a frag tank fish room tho... its a closet space of about 4x8.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My basement flooded during Ida this past September. Lost alot of stuff, gutted most of it. I'm in the process of re doing it and was going to be my fishroom... its a space of about 10ft by 22ft next to a full bathroom. Now my wife kinda wants it as my son's playroom. I agreed as that would help clean up our living room of most of the bulky toys (he's 2 years old)... my main reefer 250 is in the living room along with my 125g cichlid tank and my 60g planted angel fish tank. I was originally going to relocate them to the basement but now I won't. That does leave me with a spare closet in the garage I can use as a frag tank fish room tho... its a closet space of about 4x8.
I tore down my 125 cichlid when I moved. Now I have my 75 reef (again) and my 110 Extra High angelfish tank.

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Office Reaction GIF

Last edited:

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have this 20g tall under the 125g (in the stand) as a grow out for the angel fish babies and hopefully one day my electric blue acara spawn.
I use a 15 tall for my angel babies. I've got a 20 with convicts for my daughter. They'll probably end up in the 70 eventually depending on where the 135 goes.

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far what I'm thinking is that I can put a 2x4 flood table on one side of the closet as a frag tank. Then I can put my 2 20g tanks on the other side as my QT. I don't really medicate fish but I doesn't hurt to observe for any disease prior to putting in dt.... and then I can put my 30g flex tank along the length side wall as a FOWLR tank. Probably get a puffer and a lionfish for that. It's currently empty.

LeeLoo Lola

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 180 cichlid tank a long time ago. LFS would give us all their high end/rare fish and we would breed them then give the fry back to the store to sell. Such fun times!

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way for you guys to remove the "sold out" items?
So only available items are shown?
You can filter low~high/High~Low and the sold outs will be on the low side…..
Think Outer Space GIF by NASA

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Biota Marine Life
Back