Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Maryland as well . Having children is what got me back into reef aquariums . I figured it’s a hobby that’s in the house , so I’m around the kids . But because of children I do reefing cheap. Never anything expensive. That cuts into diapers and formula ect .
where in Maryland are you ? If you’re not to far I can drop off some green mushrooms, pulseing xena, Kent tree leather , montie caps ( red ) , maybe a little other stuff.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef and back to the obsession
Photo_1660507100605.jpg

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Hadsdad

Hadsdad

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Maryland as well . Having children is what got me back into reef aquariums . I figured it’s a hobby that’s in the house , so I’m around the kids . But because of children I do reefing cheap. Never anything expensive. That cuts into diapers and formula ect .
where in Maryland are you ? If you’re not to far I can drop off some green mushrooms, pulseing xena, Kent tree leather , montie caps ( red ) , maybe a little other stuff.
I am in Towson. I am hoping my little girl gets interested in the tank. It will be a lot easier to justify the expense if it is for "the family tank"

OP
OP
Hadsdad

Hadsdad

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I’m in Maryland as well but further south in SoMD. If you’re nearby and need help with anything or need some corals to get your tank going send me a message.
Thanks for the offer. I will let you know.

CLICK TO VIEW
Corals.com

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I wanted to introduce myself. I am Hadsdad. I am returning to the hobby after a 9 year break. Previously, I kept tanks of all kinds....sps, lps, anemones, seahorses, etc.. I had a daughter and needed to cut back, so all the tanks got torn down. Now that she is 11, I have the time, so I am re-entering the game, but a lot has changed!
My first tank will be a 30g tank that I am cobbling together out of all the spare parts I have kept in storage bins (I will create a build thread in a bit). Looking forward to learning about all the new things about reef tanks.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

CONGRATS on already having a Build Thread Badge and getting some documentation for yourself started. I amaze myself with how my plans can change or something has grown, plus I enjoy seeing how my tanks(s) have evolved over time... sort of like looking at your daughter's school pictures over the years! They grow fast! This is such a great hobby and she will enjoy learning from you!

This might help you find people local to you in Towson:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Top Shelf Aquatics

Fishy888

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firstly hello and welcome to R2R! One of my favorite things about this forum is how generous people here are. They’re ready to help and they know what they’re doing. There are several people here that have helped me tremendously and have kept me from making big mistakes.

OP
OP
Hadsdad

Hadsdad

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firstly hello and welcome to R2R! One of my favorite things about this forum is how generous people here are. They’re ready to help and they know what they’re doing. There are several people here that have helped me tremendously and have kept me from making big mistakes.
Everyone here seems great. I do not know that they will stop me from making mistakes, but I am sure they will do their best to slow down my mistake making.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Wamland

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I wanted to introduce myself. I am Hadsdad. I am returning to the hobby after a 9 year break. Previously, I kept tanks of all kinds....sps, lps, anemones, seahorses, etc.. I had a daughter and needed to cut back, so all the tanks got torn down. Now that she is 11, I have the time, so I am re-entering the game, but a lot has changed!
My first tank will be a 30g tank that I am cobbling together out of all the spare parts I have kept in storage bins (I will create a build thread in a bit). Looking forward to learning about all the new things about reef tanks.
Hello from Lutherville. Just started my firs tank here
Take Care
Will

World Wide Corals

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AAF
Back