**REEFTIDE'S MEMORIAL DAY MEGA SALE!!! (GOING ON NOW!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took pity on that poor $6 mini max that has been sitting there all day. (Even though I promised myself nothing green this sale....
1622498855909.png
I figure it must be lonely. Can't have it being the last one picked for dodgeball....
that 70s show dodgeball GIF

Magic City Reefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Use code "MemorialDay1" for 15% of your final transactions! This code will be active for the next 30 minutes. Please make sure you apply it at checkout as we cannot go back apply it after
Same deal as yesterday? If I pay for the shipping and use the discount code, will you refund the shipping cost?

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I wanted to take a second and thank everyone for participating and hanging out with us this weekend. We really appreciate the support! I can't wait to see you guys on our next one once your frags from this sale are looking huge!
We will be getting back to emails by tomorrow afternoon and we'll start counting all the entries by wednesday so we can select winners by friday!
If you have any questions, concerns, etc shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll take care of it asap :)
Thanks again everyone!

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took pity on that poor $6 mini max that has been sitting there all day. (Even though I promised myself nothing green this sale....View attachment 2200928 I figure it must be lonely. Can't have it being the last one picked for dodgeball....
that 70s show dodgeball GIF
It'll love going to its new home!
OK, I had to buy the slimeball to end it all
Woohoo!
Great sale @REEFTIDE Looking forward for other great sales
LOL Florida man reef ;)
Same deal as yesterday? If I pay for the shipping and use the discount code, will you refund the shipping cost?
Yup! Just have not gotten to sending them yet but we've got ya covered

Pookymama

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pookymama

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I wanted to take a second and thank everyone for participating and hanging out with us this weekend. We really appreciate the support! I can't wait to see you guys on our next one once your frags from this sale are looking huge!
We will be getting back to emails by tomorrow afternoon and we'll start counting all the entries by wednesday so we can select winners by friday!
If you have any questions, concerns, etc shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll take care of it asap :)
Thanks again everyone!
It has been fun! Thank you for helping me start up my tank with all kinds of beauty

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thanks again everyone!
Thanks for doing this!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
A Reef Creation
Back