***REEFTIDE's ANNIVERSARY SALE! ( First one's the charm!)*** 1000+ Corals, Freebies, Prizes, A FREE RADION and more!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1200x600.gif

Welcome to our FIRST EVER Anniversary Live Sale!

REEFTIDE's Anniversary Live Sale FAQ:

What is REEFTIDE's Customer Appreciation Live Sale?
Its official!
We've been up and running for a whole year and we want to celebrate! There is no better way to do so than with a TWO DAY live sale here on @REEF2REEF!

Starting Saturday February 19th through Sunday February 20th we will be offering 100's of amazing corals for you guys to choose from!

Every coral purchased is an entry into the Grand Price Drawing for a Radion G5 Pro, A frag Pack Valued at $200 or an Edible arrangement basket set to your home.
The more corals you buy, the more chances you have to win.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How will the Live Sale work?

This sale starts this Saturday (Feb 19th) at 2 PM EST.
We will post a frag or two every 2 mins or less on this thread with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.

You must create an account on our website to place an order. We have enhanced the checkout process by having "Buy Now" option right on R2R thread.

Freebies, heavily discounted corals, gift cards, mystery frags, stickers, t-shirts, games w/codybot and MORE!

On Sunday (Feb 20th) we will do it all over again!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sale Rules & Tips:

All $1 frags, $5 frags, $10 frags & freebies must be purchased in a 1:1 ratio with regular priced items (corals over $10).

In an effort to make our $1, $5 & $10 drops as fair as possible, customers will be capped at a maximum of 6 (six) super discounted corals per household.
This allows everyone participating to get some nice frags at a super great price. We will refund and restock any items that go over the limit.

If you miss out on a coral, please be patient. We can guarantee that there will be many more!
All the live coral frags we'll be placing in the thread will send you straight to checkout.
The first person to checkout with the coral takes it home.

All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. (Except shipping module)
Using a credit card at checkout is a lot faster than PayPal.
We personally recommend going that route for ease of use and speedy transactions.

Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once.
We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

You must have made a coral purchase over $10 or have purchased a shipping box to be eligible for game prizes and giveaways unless otherwise noted.

We reserve the right to make adjustments to the rules if needed.

Shipping Information:

There is no free shipping during the Customer Appreciation Live Sale.
We will however be giving a few shipping modules to active people in this thread so stick around and play some games.

Shipping for the Live Sale will be $19.99 for Florida residents and $29.99 for out-of-state customers.
Local Pickup is available at our Hialeah Gardens location on Thursdays and Fridays of corresponding weeks.
We only ship to the Continental US. NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING

Pickup hours for locals are between 11A and 5P.
All orders made during the sale will begin shipment on Tuesday after the sale ends.

YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.
Shipping will be refunded if you end up not purchasing any corals.
Shipping to a FedEx hub for pickup is preferred

shipping boxes.jpg

1200x300px.png

teasers collage.jpg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haha I just finished dinner with the wife and was looking at this gif. I figured I would at least post up a game first before I summon the crew.

View attachment 2550482
And yes, that's right. Reeftide made the major mistake of letting a bot take over games. It's about to get wild.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay for @CodyBot!! & @REEFTIDE!!!!
It's my anniversary too!!! Your first live sale, was mine too !!! I got my punk rockers for like $5

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tropic Marin USA
Back