REEFTIDE’S FRAG FRENZY SALE! 300+ Awesome Frags! New Frags Ever Hour!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got here. Are pieces removed from the website as they are sold out or is everything that was offered still on there? Thanks
Just changed it so that sold products get removed. I think it'll be easier to navigate that way

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
....and now REEFTIDE’s Frag Frenzy Sale has officially come to an end.

A BIG thank you to every single one of you who shared our sale, swung by to check out our first ever Frag Frenzy Sale, and made purchases at any point during the sale. You guys are the absolute best and we’re happy to be able to provide you with sales like these!

If you liked this sale and would like us to have more like this one in the future, please let us know here on R2R or leave us comments about it on our Instagram (@reeftideaquariums) and/or on our Facebook. We’re very active on both platforms and you’ll even see some neat exclusive behind the scenes posts there as well.

If you missed out on the sale, make sure to join our VIP email list on our website to get notifications on sales like this and exclusive first access on all of our sales!

Thanks again, Reefers! We’ll catch ya on the next one!

1Fi$h2Fi$h

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
....and now REEFTIDE’s Frag Frenzy Sale has officially come to an end.

A BIG thank you to every single one of you who shared our sale, swung by to check out our first ever Frag Frenzy Sale, and made purchases at any point during the sale. You guys are the absolute best and we’re happy to be able to provide you with sales like these!

If you liked this sale and would like us to have more like this one in the future, please let us know here on R2R or leave us comments about it on our Instagram (@reeftideaquariums) and/or on our Facebook. We’re very active on both platforms and you’ll even see some neat exclusive behind the scenes posts there as well.

If you missed out on the sale, make sure to join our VIP email list on our website to get notifications on sales like this and exclusive first access on all of our sales!

Thanks again, Reefers! We’ll catch ya on the next one!
just bought some. holy steals and selection! cant wait to get them in!

Toadpapa

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out about your sale and store. Sorry I missed it, you have some gorgeous looking items. Been trying to find reviews of your store but looks like you are fairly new. Makes it a little more scary to buy the expensive stuff but it didn’t stop me from putting a few things in my cart, just got to work up the nerve to pull the trigger, hehe.

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out about your sale and store. Sorry I missed it, you have some gorgeous looking items. Been trying to find reviews of your store but looks like you are fairly new. Makes it a little more scary to buy the expensive stuff but it didn’t stop me from putting a few things in my cart, just got to work up the nerve to pull the trigger, hehe.
We are fairly new to this industry but I can assure you, I can confidently say we have some of the best packaging in the biz and we only ship corals we are 100% sure will do excellently in your system. Feel free to shoot us a PM if you ever have questions or concerns :)

blksubykid

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased some coral from them a few months back. They came in healthy and as colorful/vibrant as their photos.

I’ve been eyeing a few coals from the sale, just haven’t pulled the trigger yet...

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back