ReefBot Lab: The Newest all-in-one Testing Machine from Reef Kinetics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Matt1997

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two reefbot v2s. At one point I had three of them. I think they are solid units for your weekly testing. I found the v2s fairly loud which is why I ran tests only when out of the house. I wish they allowed for automated dosing.

Jonty

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2nd unit has gone smoother I think, due to my own network being more stable, it's not perfect but they are working better. I can not get the API calcium to work well so I have had to go to the RedSea calcium kit reagents. I think the API reagent #2 needs more agitation before extraction by syringe. I have given this feedback to support I wish there was a way to define the agitation time for reagents.

Jonty

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jonty which test kits do you recommend for various test? I want to start with all, calcium, NO3 and PO4. I got the reefbot lab a couple of weeks ago but haven’t had a chance to put it together yet. Might as well order the test kits.
I currently run salifert KH, Redsea MG, API calcium, Red sea low range PO4, Tropic Marin NO3 Pro.

Reef Kinetics

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Jonathan for your feedback! And we want to assure everybody that any issues they might be facing will never be left dissatisfied and we will do the best we can to fix it whether it is the new model or any of our older models. We are working daily on upgrades and on assuring our users are having the best experience possible! For those interested you can benefit from the 20% discount we are having on next batch's pre-orders! use "rblspring2023" at checkout.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Deltec
Back