Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats ridiculous. I can build a house ground up and be moved in before they build a fishtank? Its 5 pieces of glass and some silicone

And when that home builder you want to use has 30 houses in front of yours? Then what?

Nutramar Foods

rtparty

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take my money to the next. More than one company can build a house...just like a fish tank but nice try

But your quote was it TOOK Reef Savvy longer to build a tank than a house which is false. He just has a super long waitlist.

Nice try

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plenty of nice manufacturers out there that are cheaper with small wait times. My miracles was 1/3 the cost and 1/3 the time that I got quoted from RS and the tank is perfect and the customer service was amazing. GC has seemed to be really popular and people happy with the builds lately too. C2C another amazing manufacturer with more reasonable times

Moontower

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at them also but that wait time is insane. I still may contact to see pricing and todays timeframe eta but I was also considering Planet.has anyone had great customer service and finished product from them?
The RS tank looks so nice with the armored seams and the Ghost overflow, even if price is no object, the wait time is a turnoff.
I’m considering Planet but it’s going to be in my house for a long time, if I hear great feedback about them, that’s the route I’ll most likely take unless there’s a manufacturer out there I haven’t heard of.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Back