Reef Factory Dosing Pump X4

FishJeep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased a Reef Factory Dosing Pump X4, I am having the hardest time trying to connect this to the wifi. I’m using a 2.4 wifi so it should be compatible and it shows up on my wifi but it just won’t connect at the final stage of setting it up. Has anyone had this issue before?

Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep
Set one up last week , after 8 hours and 2 visits from network provider I sorted it
Dodgy router , got a new router and wouldn’t add the doser in the app on my iPhone so you need to add it on your tablet/desktop then it’ll appear in your phone

scotty333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep
Set one up last week , after 8 hours and 2 visits from network provider I sorted it
Dodgy router , got a new router and wouldn’t add the doser in the app on my iPhone so you need to add it on your tablet/desktop then it’ll appear in your phone

Upvote 0
Solution
OP
OP
F

FishJeep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep
It worked doing it from my laptop! Thanks

Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back