Reef Brite XHO K15 ADD-ON KIT works with new RADION® G5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reefbrite

Reefbrite

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on where the PAR is being measured, location (Height) of the Radion, light settings and a few other factors. In one case for example when measured directly under a Radion G4 the increase in PAR was over 100 but regardless of the area measured conservatively speaking a 10 - 20% increase in PAR (Or more) has been measured by stores and users alike. The real tell tale from users in general is the increase in Alk consumption after the kits are installed which indicates the corals are responding to the addition of the kits.

Andonian_reefer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are working on versions that will work with the Prime as well as Kessil units. If you email [email protected] we can set up a call, there are ways you can use the current kits with your Prime with some minor modification.

Thank you. Please expect an email from [email protected] as it may come through to your junk mail.

DesertCitiesReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reefbrite i just picked up an XHO for my radion and love it. My question is for the apex module do I need to purchase the dual or single module for just the one XHO kit? If the single module works is it possible to buy the dual for planning purposes and just run the one XHO for now and when I do need or upgrade and use a second XHO.

OP
OP
Reefbrite

Reefbrite

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reefbrite i just picked up an XHO for my radion and love it. My question is for the apex module do I need to purchase the dual or single module for just the one XHO kit? If the single module works is it possible to buy the dual for planning purposes and just run the one XHO for now and when I do need or upgrade and use a second XHO.
Thank you for reaching out to us. You can select either the single or dual channel. We often recommend the dual channel especially if you plan on adding more kits in the future.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This info is good to know. I plan on running a 60 in hybrid with 5 XR15 G5 Blues, and was looking for ways to add Reef Brite's to extend it further. The smaller brackets will work great to extend the sides further. Now I just need to find a way to add 2 60 in bars to keep shadowing from happening when the T5's are off as its a 72x30x24 in tank.

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually we have made great progress and will be releasing a version soon that can be used with the Prime's

Can you give us any insight on size or anything ? I'm assuming they will probably be 6-8" ?

Also,have you guys though of combining 445,430,390 spectrums in the same bar ?

andrewb70

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Blue Collared Aquatics

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The kits were basically designed as an alternative to T5 for those who wanted the benefit of additional spread, intensity and pop but wanted to use their existing RMS or HMS mounts or did not want to suspend a large fixture over their aquarium. Like T5's they can be ran by simply turning them on and off. The XHO's, Lumi Lite Pro's and standard Lumi Lite units are all capable of being dimmed, if ramping is wanted there are a couple of available options. One is our APEX certified LED interface which plugs directly into any available VR port (VDM Module not required). The other is our Bluetooth LE controller which works with Apple and Android devices. If you email [email protected] we would be glad to schedule a call with you to discuss your system to answer any questions and help select the needed items that would work best depending on your needs.
Hey bud could you shoot me message or give me a call. I just got a reef bright to add to my tank amd was going to get another for my other I had a few questions on par ratings and spread. Shoot me a pm and I’ll give you my number to schedule a call. Thank you!

OP
OP
Reefbrite

Reefbrite

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bud could you shoot me message or give me a call. I just got a reef bright to add to my tank amd was going to get another for my other I had a few questions on par ratings and spread. Shoot me a pm and I’ll give you my number to schedule a call. Thank you!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Top Shelf Aquatics
Back