Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe try a pair of pliers like this it will give you a better grip and some leverage :thinking-face:
View attachment 3058825
Just tried a pair and it still won’t twist that’s unbelievable hahahah. On the Red Sea video the pipes underneath the cabinet do twist even slightly t allow water to drain, don’t even do that n mine. Definitely something amiss here.

Top Shelf Aquatics

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never done this but maybe search around and see if you pull the nuts off of the bulkheads underneath if you'll be able to lift the bulkhead and pipe together from the top then you'll be able to see what's going on? Will probably have to source new gaskets but at this point you haven't much to loose.

OP
OP
laezur

laezur

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never done this but maybe search around and see if you pull the nuts off of the bulkheads underneath if you'll be able to lift the bulkhead and pipe together from the top then you'll be able to see what's going on? Will probably have to source new gaskets but at this point you haven't much to loose.
Holy crap I got them out… my hands are red raw but they’re out and that’s what matters

AquaCave Logo Banner

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy crap I got them out… my hands are red raw but they’re out and that’s what matters
Awesome good news. I used to have a saying when I was wrenching, it will come out in one piece or two pieces but it will come out :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Printed Reef - Custom Reef Accessories
Back