Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, Just want to make sure I am not out of line with my thought process. Moderators if this is not allowed I can delete or feel free.
I just want a few opinions, I purchased my tank and near everything else for this Friday the 1st day of a well known black Friday sale. Literally today, 2 days later, they dropped prices again on a few big ticket items, one being the tank. We are not talking a few bucks, the tank alone is another $250 cheaper, in any case. My question is am I out of line calling and expecting a credit or refund, the tank hasn't even shipped yet?
I have not contacted them and who knows they may do it without question, just wanted a few opinions especially when I asked they said the tank specifically would not go any lower... Thoughts?

Aluco

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea doesn't hurt to ask just don't go into it expecting them to adjust it because they aren't required to I'm sure. From a customer service standpoint and a desire to retain customers for the future imo it would be a smart business move for them to adjust it for you. Not all companies will see it this way tho.

Upvote 0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys, Just want to make sure I am not out of line with my thought process. Moderators if this is not allowed I can delete or feel free.
I just want a few opinions, I purchased my tank and near everything else for this Friday the 1st day of a well known black Friday sale. Literally today, 2 days later, they dropped prices again on a few big ticket items, one being the tank. We are not talking a few bucks, the tank alone is another $250 cheaper, in any case. My question is am I out of line calling and expecting a credit or refund, the tank hasn't even shipped yet?
I have not contacted them and who knows they may do it without question, just wanted a few opinions especially when I asked they said the tank specifically would not go any lower... Thoughts?
Most of them will issue refund or store credit- Call , dont email

Upvote 0

rtparty

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this is BRS, I would almost bet they credit you the difference without question. I’m betting the tank manufacturer added a sale super late

If it’s not BRS, I would still expect a price match from said vendor or cancel the order completely and move on to someone else

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Gondeep11

Gondeep11

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• PXL_20220518_185337511~2.jpg
    PXL_20220518_185337511~2.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Precise.Accurate.Reliable.ICP-OES by Reef Labs
Back