Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question about stocking my 32 gallon Biocube. Planning on having easy corals like zoas, polyps, xenia, etc)

Thinking about the following fish:
-1 pink-streaked wrasse
-1 royal gramma basslet
-1 electric indigo dottyback
-Pair of bonded clownfish
-1 diamond watchman goby (part of CUC?)

CUC: Hoping to add 1 emerald crab & 1 blood shrimp as part of CUC with some snails. I'm also not quite sure what snails to add to make my CUC complete. I'm planning on doing 10% water changes weekly.

Any thoughts/advice appreciated!

Nutramar Foods

AutumnReefs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diamond watchman will eventually get a bit big for that size tank. I am not sure how territorial electric indigo dottybacks are so you might want to check that.

I would get a variety of snails.

Other than that everything seems fine. I would consider some dwarf hermits. They can get into little cracks and crevices that are hard for others to reach.

OP
OP
D

DEmber22

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diamond watchman will eventually get a bit big for that size tank. I am not sure how territorial electric indigo dottybacks are so you might want to check that.

Other than that everything seems fine. I would consider some dwarf hermits. They can get into little cracks and crevices that are hard for others to reach.
Ahhh thank you I forgot the Diamond can get big. Maybe I'll swap for a Tangaroa or Wheelers instead. From what I've read they said the Indigo is a more peaceful dottyback but I'll have to look into it more. Thanks for all your advice!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

DiveLife

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What's considered a variety of snails? Dumb question I'm sure but I have a biocube 32 as well and considering snails

Avast

BPCGuy

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's considered a variety of snails? Dumb question I'm sure but I have a biocube 32 as well and considering snails
In my biocube 32 i have 8 astrea snails, 5 ninja star snails, 7 margarita snails, 2 florida ceriths, 1 cowrie, 2 bumblebee snails, and a stomatella snail. My favorite is the stomatella, but they are very hard to find for sale (mine came in at a hitchhiker). The ninja stars are great, as they look cool and eat cyano.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
FM
Back