• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

purple passion anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BOWHUNTER4250

BOWHUNTER4250

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome nem, I used to have a whole colony but gave up my whole tank. Now i can no longer find any in the hobby anymore.
Thank you .... I have been flooded with requests for one as i am beginning to realize that these have become somewhat of a rare Nem. I have 4 of them with the biggest being over 12" when she is fully open . They are a very pretty animal !

Thanks again , have a great week

OP
OP
BOWHUNTER4250

BOWHUNTER4250

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the 12 incher?
I have a DD300 with custom made rock work and mixed Tonga branches ... the ones i have left their foot is in positions i cant get to , i have tried all the tricks to get them to move to a location i can get to but NOPE !! these are stunning creatures and im not going to rip apart my tank and stress them out more by forcing them off so i patiently wait .

Im coming to realize that these particular Nems are extremely difficult to find as i have had many inquires from one side of the States to the other wanting one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NYOS
Back