Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sicce voyager 2 that I have been using but recently I’ve been messing with a marine land maxijet 400 I’ve had laying around. I’ll insert a picture of how my tank looks but I’d like to have both of them running seeming that my voyager 2 really isn’t strong compared to the Maxijet. I can’t seem to find a placement where my Kenya trees aren’t being plowed by the current or where the current can get behind the rocks in the back left. Any recommendations [40 gallon breeder]

44A772B5-FF72-4A50-829F-D8FCBA3F5F79.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sicce voyager 2 that I have been using but recently I’ve been messing with a marine land maxijet 400 I’ve had laying around. I’ll insert a picture of how my tank looks but I’d like to have both of them running seeming that my voyager 2 really isn’t strong compared to the Maxijet. I can’t seem to find a placement where my Kenya trees aren’t being plowed by the current or where the current can get behind the rocks in the back left. Any recommendations [40 gallon breeder]

View attachment 3145453
Push the powerhead towards thr back of the tank so it creates flow behind the rocks to push debris out of any deadzones.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
https://www.triton.de/en/
Back