Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a tank that is meant to involve the family. We love pokemon so I thought it would be cool to have a Pokemon Coral Tank.
So far I have found Pikachu Acropora, Pikachu Zoa and Charmander Zoa. Anybody know of any others? If I Google Pokemon Coral it takes me to the literal pokemon, Corsola.

World Wide Corals

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a tank that is meant to involve the family. We love pokemon so I thought it would be cool to have a Pokemon Coral Tank.
So far I have found Pikachu Acropora, Pikachu Zoa and Charmander Zoa. Anybody know of any others? If I Google Pokemon Coral it takes me to the literal pokemon, Corsola.
Lol great tank theme but did you know those are just renamed corals so they can sell for mor money just go grab a blue mushroom and call it a squirtle mushroom. But if you really want a Pokémon coral here is one Bulbasaur Acropora

OP
OP
A

Aaron75

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol great tank theme but did you know those are just renamed corals so they can sell for mor money just go grab a blue mushroom and call it a squirtle mushroom. But if you really want a Pokémon coral here is one Bulbasaur Acropora
I know, I'm a sucker! I mean, isn't that what all these named corals are though? Lol thanks for the answer, appreciate the link!

Top Shelf Aquatics

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, I'm a sucker! I mean, isn't that what all these named corals are though? Lol thanks for the answer, appreciate the link!
Yeah all corals are that to be honest. Also here is a tip just type in a Pokémon’s name then a species of coral like here is a Squirtle Acropora

AquaCave Logo Banner
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
TCK Corals

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Buckeye
Back