• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Plumbing parts for mighty jet 326

kirtdog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase a used lagoon 25 that came with a mighty jet 326 pump. It is brand new but unfortunately the plumbing fittings could not be located? I reached out to innovative marine and they told me that they plumbing fittings are not in stock. It’s a long shot but does anyone else have a set they want to get rid of? Dm me.

IMG_2674.jpeg

REEF2REEF

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase a used lagoon 25 that came with a mighty jet 326 pump. It is brand new but unfortunately the plumbing fittings could not be located? I reached out to innovative marine and they told me that they plumbing fittings are not in stock. It’s a long shot but does anyone else have a set they want to get rid of? Dm me.

IMG_2674.jpeg
Which size hose adapter are you looking for. I my have extras

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back