Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I would try to get a better picture. For me they don't look anything like the picture Stix posted.

here picture is with no flash,
http://carlosreef.com/Gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&point of sale=0
here is a picture with a flash
http://carlosreef.com/Gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&point of sale=1

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
AquaCave Logo Banner

d.grcich

Fat bottom girls
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey chad--If you think they are not Armageddon's then call them what ever you want honestly. They are very nice and I have traded for Armageddon's and have gotten 3 different frags three different times. None have been what stix posted and unfortunately that is what I wanted. If you know they stay true orange under different lighting then call them orange Armageddon's. If you ask US for ID then yes they do look like a morph of Armageddon's. Every one is right. There is literally hundreds of different variants of zoas found every year so I very much believe you have a different variant of armageddon's. Just my 2 cents and when you go to frag remember me. We need a smilies with a suck up noise :D

THE BEAUT

Luv Golf
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think those are amazing, but i dont think they are Armageddons. Don't Geddons have a blotchy color to them around the mouth, like Stix's.
Dont get me wrong I would love to have some of those. Those are very unique. Just like d.grich said. They could also just be another morph, we all know how these guys change color in different tanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I said I thought they were a morph of the Arms. Now dont get me wrong either, I would kill for a frag. There NICE! YES KILL!! MUHAAA MUHAAAA!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The maybe in the umbrella of Armageddon morphs, personally I think they maybe be nicer then Armageddons.......I want a frag too....Put me down in line if you start a list Chad. Either way enjoy them they are beautiful.

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back