Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reef family, i need a huge favor. There are tons of fake videos online regarding our friend Jake and all sort of conspiracies surrounding his death. They are fake, disgusting, and well i cant tell you what i really want to say. If you see them please dislike them. Thank you.
Allow me to recommend not watching these videos, watching them will only increase the number of views pushing the algorithm allowing them to reach more people.
dislikes are basically useless, frankly they count as “interactions” which is a positive thing for the channel.
Acting as if these videos do not exist is the best course of action.

spsick

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allow me to recommend not watching these videos, watching them will only increase the number of views pushing the algorithm allowing them to reach more people.
dislikes are basically useless, frankly they count as “interactions” which is a positive thing for the channel.
Acting as if these videos do not exist is the best course of action.

Really frustrating. I clicked report on a bunch of them without viewing but they still get counted as views so +1 to this recommendation.

AS

wvcorals

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sorry, can we at least be respectful!? This comment is extremely insensitive, and it potentially feeds a false narrative.
No disrespect but I did notice in some vids something felt off. I loved jake and hate to see him go. Sorry if I came off insensitive just in shock.

mattdg

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to watch a video featuring Jake, I recommend this one.

Jake may be gone, but his extensive knowledge and passion for properly identifying coral, is still available as a resource for all of us in this hobby. There are so many years of quality content to rewatch.

I sincerely hope Jake's passion for the coral, that often gets neglected, is not lost to short attention spans and hype culture.

BRS
Nutramar Foods

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nutramar Foods

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for to those who have shared memories and positive comments. As a reminder this isn’t the place to discuss or evaluate the global health crisis or Jake’s personal medical history. We need to continue to celebrate Jake’s life and his impact on the people and the hobby.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Dr. Reefs Quarantined Fish
Back