Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 70g planning for fish and nems only (mainly rock flowers and BTA down the road). Did a no fish cycle for 2 months and parameters are okay so far. ATM, I have 2 clownfish and 1 royal gramma.

Been looking around and I've come up with these as the "final" fish stock for my tank, in addition to my clownfish and royal gramma:
Midas Blenny
Flasher Wrasse
Flame Angel
Tomini Tang
Mandarin

I'm planning to add them every 2 weeks in that order (except for Mandarin which i'm planning to add much later). Do you guys think there will be any problems with this order? Feel free to point out other possible cause of concerns as well.

Thanks!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics

Screwgunner

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have alot of caves under your liverock that the angle can swim through you will be ok. My flame just stays in the rocks all day he doesn't mess with my yellow tang but my clarkii clowns don't like him. But he is way to fast for them to get him.

OP
OP
K

kiggy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if u can get the flame and tang in together at first never good luck with flames and tangs always fight

If you have alot of caves under your liverock that the angle can swim through you will be ok. My flame just stays in the rocks all day he doesn't mess with my yellow tang but my clarkii clowns don't like him. But he is way to fast for them to get him.

thanks both. would I have a higher chance of putting in both coral beauty and flame angel than flame + tomini?

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

Fish Styx

The Dude Abides
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will differ in opinion here and say two things: 1) if you want a tomini and a dwarf angel, consider a different angel. Perhaps an Elibi; and 2) add the Tomini last. If it establishes before the angel it will worsen aggression.

Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Black Label Aquatics
Back