Opus Nyos tanks

dr_vinnie_boombatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any feedback on Opus Nyos tanks and customer service? I can't really find anything. The G2 300 looks perfect for my needs

Thank you

RoanokeReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stand is built with pegs and cam locks however this thing is heavy and sturdy. There is no middle support but I don't think it needs it nor do I see how they could have had one and a decent sized sump. The wood is much thicker than Red Seas I've seen and like I said before once it is together it is very sturdy.

OP
OP
dr_vinnie_boombatz

dr_vinnie_boombatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stand is built with pegs and cam locks however this thing is heavy and sturdy. There is no middle support but I don't think it needs it nor do I see how they could have had one and a decent sized sump. The wood is much thicker than Red Seas I've seen and like I said before once it is together it is very sturdy.
Thanks! Do you have the pro or the slim version?

ChrisfromBrick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got pro line- a guy basically gave me his new setup including fish, coral, sump, and a few hundred worth of dry goods for 1300. He had to suddenly move. This was back in May.

Dude put a carpet anemone and a mandarin in a 6 week old tank. Facepalm big time. They both did well and I of course found a new home for the nem, and the mandarin is still nice and fat on pods.

PrimeTimeReed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have one. Great tank love it

IMG_3314.jpeg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back