Only 17 1/2 things to do to enter another GIVE A WAY contest!

Bruttall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally found a contest I did not mind entering. All I had to do was click the LIKE Button.

I keep seeing these Contests where to enter ya have to go to this web site, and join, hit like, post a picture of your great 26-times-removed grandmother and then come back to R2R and say ya did it.
Sorry not sorry, keep your gimmicky junk.

If ya want to give your stuff away, how about just allowing us to LIKE your advertisement without jumping thru 35 hoops so you can generate more traffic at a web page?

Seriously if ya made it easy to get in on the give-a-way I might actually enter the contests and promote your gimmick if I win. If it is worth promoting, My bet is most are not and that is why you have to do 37 1/2 things to enter.

Have a great day!

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally found a contest I did not mind entering. All I had to do was click the LIKE Button.

I keep seeing these Contests where to enter ya have to go to this web site, and join, hit like, post a picture of your great 26-times-removed grandmother and then come back to R2R and say ya did it.
Sorry not sorry, keep your gimmicky junk.

If ya want to give your stuff away, how about just allowing us to LIKE your advertisement without jumping thru 35 hoops so you can generate more traffic at a web page?

Seriously if ya made it easy to get in on the give-a-way I might actually enter the contests and promote your gimmick if I win. If it is worth promoting, My bet is most are not and that is why you have to do 37 1/2 things to enter.

Have a great day!
So true

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back