Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty hardy. I'll be honest, fragged them with a knife and screw driver......... Sweeper tentacles came out the same night. I actually saved a polyp that literally got cut into three pieces. I glued it down to a piece of rubble and that sucker held up great! Looks like it got turned inside out, but it's pretty cool.

reef_ninja

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, life got super busy, and I cant keep up with the hobby. I'd like to start breaking things down before they get ugly. I posted a for sale ad in our local CL here in Carson City, so if anyone is looking for some nice corals, that are otherwise difficult to find locally, please take a look. And in my opinion, they are pretty reasonably priced as well. Im going to keep most of the hardware for a future build, but Ill post some of that when the livestock is gone.

dbg

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I meant to post this in here but may have accidently sent a conversation link: Hi reef_ninja, sorry to see you leave the hobby - it looks like you've been an excellent contributor to our obsession! I'm located in Reno and just saw your post about tearing down your tank. Have you sold everything already? I looked for a craigslist posting but was unable to find anything.

-dbg

Top Shelf Aquatics

cplatts32

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know the name and I will set you up a forum. :)

Hey rev, I am going to take it upon myself to hopefully create a group here. The northern Nevada area is lacking and I hope to spread the word and create a connection between local hobbyist.

I was thinking of the name Reno Reefers, any way we can get our own forum? Thanks!

TroutbumNV

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this still active? I recently took possession of a 10g nano reef, with a gold stripe maroon and yellow goby. Tank is way too small and I'd like to get them rehomed.

World Wide Corals

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Dr. Reefs Quarantined Fish
Back