+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.

I have two Noopsyches I bought used about 1.5 years ago. While they always have given me a bit of a headache...I have been noticing they have been slowly getting more and more out of sync. Wondering if anyone has solutions whether you own Noopsyches or not.
1. The time on the remote has slowly fallen behind
2. Light A will turn on around the correct time, but Light B is always 30-60 minutes behind.
3. I feel that sometimes the lights are not even going by the correct settings I have placed

I have tried connecting/disconnecting both the lights and the remote. Resetting the clock on the remote a few times (its always plugged in, so not a dying battery) along with double checking I am on the correct timer of lights within the many menus of settings.

I don't feel right selling these to someone else if they are malfunctioning, but they are driving me mad and close to wanting to just sell my tank. I have had terrible coral growth for 6 months now and wondering if lighting is the main reason.

Thank you!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi all.

I have two Noopsyches I bought used about 1.5 years ago. While they always have given me a bit of a headache...I have been noticing they have been slowly getting more and more out of sync. Wondering if anyone has solutions whether you own Noopsyches or not.
1. The time on the remote has slowly fallen behind
2. Light A will turn on around the correct time, but Light B is always 30-60 minutes behind.
3. I feel that sometimes the lights are not even going by the correct settings I have placed

I have tried connecting/disconnecting both the lights and the remote. Resetting the clock on the remote a few times (its always plugged in, so not a dying battery) along with double checking I am on the correct timer of lights within the many menus of settings.

I don't feel right selling these to someone else if they are malfunctioning, but they are driving me mad and close to wanting to just sell my tank. I have had terrible coral growth for 6 months now and wondering if lighting is the main reason.

Thank you!
Press the right button on both until they flash and reattempt connection

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Corals.com
Back