Noopsyche k7 Mini new - Problem!!! Help!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did, i hoped to accellerate things in communicate directly with them but it degenerates and i dunno why.
probably doesn't help that you started posting stuff before even getting anything done about it. you literally started the process and didn't like your answer and started posting it. This issue seems like something that should have been kept as a private communication between you and Alibaba.

OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
probably doesn't help that you started posting stuff before even getting anything done about it. you literally started the process and didn't like your answer and started posting it. This issue seems like something that should have been kept as a private communication between you and Alibaba.
Yes on first part, no on second. Seen how fast they've recognised the problem it get me think that they know is a common problem. And to me, looks like a QC problem.

Then i knew going thru aliexpress seller normally take long because translation problem + time zones, etc. So i contacted them via facebook and in here since they are active in here. I do regret to have bought noopsyche because to me, as soon as they have recognised the problem, they should have be more proactive in solving it. Selling me the part isn't something i feel as good CS. Telling me "man, if you want to go fast we send you the part but you must pay shipping otherwise must wait for the seller going thru all the process". Then they started on the defensive, i don't see to have ****posted anywere in here nor on facebook. The dude of noop in here instead started to speak like if i'm dumb. He can think it, i don't give a .... but it should not treat me like one. not when speak as CR.

It could have told me straight on "hey dude, i do only usa, i forward your message to china and contact them" but instead it started to answer like a smartalec telling me i should know the process and posting our private conversation where nothing different were said.

Luckily this aliex seller is very responsive. So to me that's it. I'll wait for the lamp i keep it until it dies and noopsyche is done for me. Thanks and have a good day.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back