Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, there’s plenty of good local sellers around. Last tank water tests were ok.

Temp: 80F
Salinity: 1.025
Alk: 12DKH
Nitrate: 15ppm
Phos: .05ppm
Calc: 450ppm
MAG: can’t test but salt mix is 1200ppm so I usually say around 1000ppm
If you pick it up from the local seller would be even better,less chance of stress.Alk you might wanna lower it abit.I Run my all around 7.8-8.2.Cal is perfect and Mag is quite low,you want a 1280-1350.How big is your tank? I dose Tropic Marin All for reef(Consist of Alk,Ca and Mg) Try to get a MG test,would be nice if you know your levels instead of guessing.Salifert in my opinion is the most accurate one.

Top Shelf Aquatics

CamoFan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you pick it up from the local seller would be even better,less chance of stress.Alk you might wanna lower it abit.I Run my all around 7.8-8.2.Cal is perfect and Mag is quite low,you want a 1280-1350.How big is your tank? I dose Tropic Marin All for reef(Consist of Alk,Ca and Mg) Try to get a MG test,would be nice if you know your levels instead of guessing.Salifert in my opinion is the most accurate one.
I have a 40GAL breeder. I’m looking for a Hannah tester but I can get a salifert from Amazon. I’ll def pick one up. High alk was because of my water change. I’ll double check it since everything should have settled down by now.

OP
OP
Darren Lee

Darren Lee

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40GAL breeder. I’m looking for a Hannah tester but I can get a salifert from Amazon. I’ll def pick one up. High alk was because of my water change. I’ll double check it since everything should have settled down by now.
Alright! Update me!I can’t get the Hanna cause in my country it’s extremely overpriced..For 40gal breeder the tropic marin is suitable.I do recommend!Ive been using it for 7months but I still haven’t manage to used until half yet.I brought the 500ml one.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Chasers Aquaculture
Back