Noopsyche 2021 Merry Christmas!!! Giveaway!!! 20% discount countdown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

unchaotic

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2: I think what impressed me the most this year was when I first got into actually adding coral and I found some of the local reefers. They have been so generous and (besides SPS) a lot of the coral I currently have was given to me for free.

Next most impressive thing was when I hooked up my gyre pumps. The automatic setup turned them on at 50% and suddenly my fish tank looked like a tornado. I wasn't overly happy about that ... but I was impressed.

TigNJaxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1 completed:
Thanks @Sleeping Giant! Merry Christmas to you as well. Say hi to your Mom for me as well. :)
MERRYCHRISTMAS Noopsyche Giveaway!!! Post a poster first
View attachment 2465735

Merry Christmas to the R2R members who enter in this giveaway event!! I wish you a healthy body and do not stay up all night

* Be sure to make a separate post in this thread after completing every of the bonus entries. (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).

Official Entry:

how many years you have joined this hobby? And let us see your whole tank picture~

Bonus 1- Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread and say <Merry Christmas> !!! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche . You can get 5 bonus everyday by @ 5 different member Separately who has not post on this thread yet. please note that repeating tag@ the same person will not get bonus. (For example Bonus 1-1, Bonus 1-2 .... and so on)

Bonus 2- Looking back on what impressed you most in this hobby in 2021. Say everything you want!

Bonus 3- Add the URL of this giveaway event on your signature, hold it until the end of this giveaway event. Both the title and URL need to be added. If you are an R2R support member, generate a clickable link

Bonus 4- Search <NP K7 V3 aquarium lighting> in Google, find our website and click it to Browse.

Date: Entries will be accepted through Dec. 26th.

THE PRIZE:
  • PRIZE 1: NP K7 V3 140watt LED Reef Light+ Controller (1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $100 Gift Card (2 WINNER)
Thank you for joining this giveaway event! Happy holiday! ! ;Happy ;Hilarious

Last edited:

TigNJaxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 2465735

Merry Christmas to the R2R members who enter in this giveaway event!! I wish you a healthy body and do not stay up all night

* Be sure to make a separate post in this thread after completing every of the bonus entries. (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).

Official Entry:

how many years you have joined this hobby? And let us see your whole tank picture~

Bonus 1- Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread and say <Merry Christmas> !!! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche . You can get 5 bonus everyday by @ 5 different member Separately who has not post on this thread yet. please note that repeating tag@ the same person will not get bonus. (For example Bonus 1-1, Bonus 1-2 .... and so on)

Bonus 2- Looking back on what impressed you most in this hobby in 2021. Say everything you want!

Bonus 3- Add the URL of this giveaway event on your signature, hold it until the end of this giveaway event. Both the title and URL need to be added. If you are an R2R support member, generate a clickable link

Bonus 4- Search <NP K7 V3 aquarium lighting> in Google, find our website and click it to Browse.

THE PRIZE:
Looking back on what impressed me the most in this hobby is the color variations, on both reef and fish. Eye candy for sure. Just starting up and establishing my tank, a year in. I'm also impressed by ho many fellow reefers that are willing to help. Giving such quick responses when we need. Thank the community and wishing you all the best in 2022!

Bonus 2 complete :)

Last edited:

TigNJaxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 2465735

Official Entry:

THE PRIZE:
Bonus 4:
and just because....

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Precise.Accurate.Reliable.ICP-OES by Reef Labs
Back