Non agressive fish addition

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think I'd be able to get another type of shrimp and be okay? If so, which ones are the best?
Unless I’m wrong, a lot of the non pairing shrimps will hunt other shrimp species. If you were to try, I’d start with some peppermint shrimp to see how they fare before trying something more expensive like a skunk cleaner or blood/fire shrimp.
A tiger pistol is my favorite pistol shrimp, I don’t know if the tank is big enough for both to have their own territories though (that said, mine only really uses half of a 40B).

OP
OP
P

Philliesphan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless I’m wrong, a lot of the non pairing shrimps will hunt other shrimp species. If you were to try, I’d start with some peppermint shrimp to see how they fare before trying something more expensive like a skunk cleaner or blood/fire shrimp.
A tiger pistol is my favorite pistol shrimp, I don’t know if the tank is big enough for both to have their own territories though (that said, mine only really uses half of a 40B).
Yeah I might not try lol. Maybe I'll search out other options to add?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back