New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

i.am.sherm

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed... a long while ago.
iamsherm is my username.
Your channel covers a lot of items. I guess more reviews on light fixtures or controllers would be interesting.

Coral_North

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

[email protected]

MauiMarineAquarium (MMA)

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed! I would like to see you cover some of the new lights that have come out :)

username is [email protected]
Subscriber, YouTube- Eric Alvarado.
I would like to see a review on silicon. The strengths between brands, of brands . Plus the truths and false info between black silicon and clear silicon.

Sabellafella

5000 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Been subbed. Sabellafella! And I would love to see videos about the aquamax calcium reactors. Alot of people are interested in running one on smaller tanks. Theres not many calcium reactors rated for a smaller builds, so it would be pretty neat to see one documented in real time from you guys.

Carpathian

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Username is Alex Betz, would love to see a breakdown on light level requirements for an assortment of beginner corals to more advanced corals. Thanks for the opportunity

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back