New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Heath1978

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Heath Miller and I would love to see a series on advanced Apex programming. I challenge you to put the Boy's at BRS to shame!

new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Whysohigh

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed

whysohigh

I'd like to see comparisons with different lights and lighting cycles that outline the pros and cons of each type and longer vs shorter light cycles. Blue lights cycles vs white light cycles.

reef-freak

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
subscribed. User: Reef Freak. I would like to see a series on testing all water parameters with easy and accurate testing equipment and of course a good discount for R2R members buying testing equipment!!!

reef-freak

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
subscribed. user: Reef Freak. I would like to see a series on testing all water parameters that's easy and accurate and of coarse a good discount for R2R members buying the test equipment !!!!

Gino

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
This the link for my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDMVNRmDEhd5LfTEsHkd_KQ
Because must off us, "the hobbyist", got a refugium and a great amount of them, got herbivorous, omnivores fishes and inverts. It could be nice to see an approach to the best macro algae available for the nutrients exports and to use as a food source for your fish. In my opinion this could be the best of both worlds. I know it's a wide variety of macros, but it can be resume to the most available, effective for nutrients exports and nutritional for our fishes.
Even if I don't win, because my lock isn't there. I will like to see this kind of instructional video and assessment.
Thanks for this opportunity.

Last edited:

DeeFromBrooklyn

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed... Dee From Brooklyn [emoji225]. my YouTube Channel is : https://www.youtube.com/user/astchiefy

I'd like to see videos on tank equipment set ups as many devices doubt have good instructions. I'd like to see office tank progress as well. how to videos never hurt. Your videos,are always fun to watch.
Tank On!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Bulk Reef Supply
Back