New to reefing tank planning build

mcfilthy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had freshwater tank when I was a lot younger and like many people I've always wanted a saltwater aquarium. They have some of the best colors, and I like the science and learning aspect. As I plan my build out, which I don't even have a tank, etc. I am working on my mixing station.

Here I have started to build the frame for the brute trashcans to sit on. If anyone was curious, it was a Club #9 from Jersey Mikes :)

IMG_3865.jpg

Ignore the mess, I'm working on cleaning up the garage as well. If you look behind the plywood, cut out like a poker table as I built one of those a few years ago, you can see the trash cans. On the floor (upside down in this photo) is the base for the cans.

IMG_3866.jpg

This is the corner where I am thinking about putting the mixing station. Will be getting rid of some other things, straightening up, etc..but its slowly coming together.

IMG_3867.jpg

I want to document my whole process, and may even shoot some short videos. Thought it might be interesting for someone to see the progress, or at the very least me.

Stay tuned :)

Fishy Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! What kind/size tank are you planning?

Stevorino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great!

What’s next on project list?

#8 > #9 but not a bad choice

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back