Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently started dabbling in saltwater with a 20 gal tank and quickly became obsessed, less than 2 months in I now have a 150 gal tall tank with a emerald 34 sump, aqua excel skimmer, and multiple reactors and other items, still new and love advice and discussing different ideas for what to do with my new tank, I'm currently looking into marco reef saver to create and nsa aquascape, when I bought my tank it came with a blue tang that somehow has manged to survive the move and being quarantined while I got her big tank set back up.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are well on your way!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might consider doing a thread for each tank (entirely up to you), but they will only give you one badge.

This might help you find people local to you in Fort Hood:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

BRS
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tropic Marin USA
Back