Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you will have to hit up a plumbing/hardware store and buy a bib adapter that you can fit into that hole that the hose can attach to. I use a small usb powered air pump from amazon that I hang under the tank. Any air pump will work. Its just to provide extra oxygen for the bacteria in the bio media section.

cdnco2004

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://fishtanksdirect.com/fish-tanks/fish-tanks-by-brand/seaclear-fish-tanks/seaclear-parts/ has all the spare parts there is a return kit that might include that part but all the image links are broken so I can't tell for sure. You can try asking the guys there at fish tanks direct. They might be able to help you figure it out. These are the guys I got mine from and who I ordered replacement parts from. You will want to get the filter louvre and filters as well. You should need the 24" for the 75gallon.

AS

gmdeguire27

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Just came across this old thread I just bought a used 75gal seaclear system 2 used for cheap and was wondering what people have used for a skimmer. also has anyone dealt with the connection port for the return pump being completely broke off and what they did? I'm debating just plugging all the holes and drilling a hole up top to do my own return

20230122_213305.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics
World Wide Corals

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back