New router Jaboa 3.4 refuses to play nice

Dr4gula.f32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new provider, router and network name. Now my Jaboa is all jammed up. I can get it into AP mode but I really want it connected to wifi. I enabled 2.4ghz. I press the power button for 5 seconds getting the red and green to flash alternately. I use the app

Hit + sign in top right, Add Wifi Device, then it says scanning nearby devices but has a list of types of devices down below. I pick doser. It asks for my wifi network and password I'm assuming the 2.4ghz one and the password case sensative.

Then I choose smart Network, "I HAVE DONE THE ABOVE" and click next. Disconvering and nothing ever happens. No devices are ever found.

How do I fix this

n1ng

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you try enabling location services on your phone? Not sure if it's global or at the app level.

OP
OP
D

Dr4gula.f32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I got it. I had to turn off security for the guest wifi network to get it to work. It's the only thing on the guest network so fingers crossed i dont get hacked. Internet was installed a week ago and the doser hasnt worked since. alk is down :-(

OP
OP
D

Dr4gula.f32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It kind of been set and forget since I got it last year. Initially I was using 3 channels. but now I just dose alk thats it'. AB+ goes bad and coagulates without a fridge so i stopped dosing it automatically

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back