New Product Alert - Introducing the fully automated Nuvo Roller Pro fleece filter for Desktop, Midsize, and Fullsize AIO aquariums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Innovative Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Product Alert
Introducing the fully automated Nuvo Roller Pro fleece filter for Desktop, Midsize, and Fullsize AIO aquariums.
Plug n Play ready out of the box
Set your Bioload low, medium, or high and the processor will automatically advance every 12 hours for either 8, 12, or 16 seconds.
Available now!

https://www.innovative-marine.com/shop/Fleece-Filter-Roller-c144556009

7421-a main.jpg
7421-a lid.jpg

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Intrigued! Could I please ask the cost and availability for the replacement rolls?

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting choice going with pre programmed vs sensors. I wonder how well this will work though. I can see the benefit for long-term trips. Just leave it to auto roll. Then while home just manually press to roll when you see it needs it.
The biggest con: headache of dialing in the timings or the likely hood of wasting the roll when it didn't too if you left it on timings.

Hopefully IM is looking at another product offering with sensors. I would expect this one to be more budget friendly in the $120-150 price range. Then offer gen 2 with sensors for real automation and hands off. $200-220.

Redsea nano fleece at $200 when its offerings are better than your full-size version at $200.

Just my 2 cents as an IM fan.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back