Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in AZ are you? We have a big community in Phoenix.
I’m out in Goodyear, I’ve recently been doing a tour of the valley checking out all of the local fish stores, any recommendations for livestock purchases?

Nutramar Foods

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m out in Goodyear, I’ve recently been doing a tour of the valley checking out all of the local fish stores, any recommendations for livestock purchases?
You're close... I'm 303 and 10.

I don't pay attention to LFSs, so I can't help you there. We just had our meeting over the weekend. Log on to azfrag.org, that's where most of us are.

Jimmy

AquaCave Logo Banner

Nman

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
111E126A-FD40-4DFA-A248-4398DD4E17DB.jpeg

SouthwestAquaculture

Staff
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Tank is coming along nicely, those 500X put out some serious par! Definitely check out Southwest Aquaculture in Mesa. The first and only true coral farm in AZ. Just google/insta/fb us and you'll know we're the real deal.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
E

Extant

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're close... I'm 303 and 10.

I don't pay attention to LFSs, so I can't help you there. We just had our meeting over the weekend. Log on to azfrag.org, that's where most of us are.

Jimmy
Will do, thanks for the info!

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome.

Nutramar Foods

Evil1

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I've been browsing for about a month now and figured I should make an Intro post. I recently set up a new 180 tank a few weeks ago with plans for a mixed Reef. This is my third time dipping into the Hobby with a tank 3x as large as my previous one. I've been very appreciative with the wealth of information shared on this site and I'm looking forward to diving back into this great Hobby.

I've attached a quick photo of my tank which is 180 gallons, with about 40 gallons in the sump. The tank has about 130 pounds of dry rock and 120 pounds of Special grade dry sand. For lighting, I've got 2 Kessil A500x for the time being and 1 AI Nero 5 for flow with some additional planned in the future.

Thanks,

View attachment 3073910
Welcome
Hello Everyone,

I've been browsing for about a month now and figured I should make an Intro post. I recently set up a new 180 tank a few weeks ago with plans for a mixed Reef. This is my third time dipping into the Hobby with a tank 3x as large as my previous one. I've been very appreciative with the wealth of information shared on this site and I'm looking forward to diving back into this great Hobby.

I've attached a quick photo of my tank which is 180 gallons, with about 40 gallons in the sump. The tank has about 130 pounds of dry rock and 120 pounds of Special grade dry sand. For lighting, I've got 2 Kessil A500x for the time being and 1 AI Nero 5 for flow with some additional planned in the future.

Thanks,

View attachment 3073910
Welcome

Attachments

• IMG_3473.jpeg
    IMG_3473.jpeg
    765.4 KB · Views: 3

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Deltec
Back