Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys I didnt know how to find the intro thread. My name is rob and i live in ny. I am new to saltwater and reef tanks. I have had freshwater for a long time chiclids, turtles, guppy, mollies, goldfish all the common stiff at least. I came here for help not this post but i will be and have been asking questions about what to do because i was mislead by my lfs on info about saltwater and reefing. i am really excited and scared at the same time because its such a beautiful hobby but can go horrible real fast and i would like to prevent that. please feel free to give me feedback on anything i am doing wrong as my goal is to correct my issuses and have a beautiful tank.

Avast

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
welcome33.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry guys I didnt know how to find the intro thread. My name is rob and i live in ny. I am new to saltwater and reef tanks. I have had freshwater for a long time chiclids, turtles, guppy, mollies, goldfish all the common stiff at least. I came here for help not this post but i will be and have been asking questions about what to do because i was mislead by my lfs on info about saltwater and reefing. i am really excited and scared at the same time because its such a beautiful hobby but can go horrible real fast and i would like to prevent that. please feel free to give me feedback on anything i am doing wrong as my goal is to correct my issuses and have a beautiful tank.
Allow system to settle and cycle and just go slowly. If not sure ask. If sure, verify.
Buy the best you CANT afford , thereby buying it once. Its ok to buy used to save money- Just assure you are getting used and WORKING equipment. We have a marketplace here for needs

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
robreefer91

robreefer91

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allow system to settle and cycle and just go slowly. If not sure ask. If sure, verify.
Buy the best you CANT afford , thereby buying it once. Its ok to buy used to save money- Just assure you are getting used and WORKING equipment. We have a marketplace here for needs

thank you so much! I have a question. How much live rock should i have? I have the medium caribsea arch and a small live rock from petco? is that not enough for a twenty gallon

Nutramar Foods
Corals.com

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a really good group here on R2R that will help you out.
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png

AquaCave Logo Banner

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics

RichWise73

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
https://www.triton.de/en/
Back