Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick introduction...I had a saltwater aquarium years ago as a teenager/young adult. Unfortunately (or fortunately?), parenthood got in the way of that hobby, and I get rid of my set up. Fast forward to 30 years later, a LOT has changed in the reef keeping hobby! So, I'm learning as I go, and use this forum as a guide at times.
Currently, I actually have 3 tanks. My first was a biocube 32 that I tweaked with new lights because I wanted to try to keep corals (something I never have done before). Then I had a coral beauty that developed Ich, so I invested in another tank (29 gallon) to use as a treatment tank. I was too late with that fish, so it became my first casualty. Currently in my Biocube, I have a maroon clown, diamond goby, pistol shrimp, cleaner shrimp, and a plethora of CUC. In my 29 gallon, I keep a pair of clowns just to keep the tank 'living'.
The other tank I have is a 15 gallon flex tank, but is set up with freshwater fish. Nothing too fancy. Just guppies, shrimp, snails. It's a planted aquarium though. I really enjoy that.
So there it is. My introduction to you all. Thanks for having me, and for supplying a wealth of knowledge. Please don't yell at me when I make dumb mistakes, as I am sure at some point I will!

AS

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
welcome33.gif

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
World Wide Corals
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Inkbird
Back