Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just discovered the amazing community here at Reef2Reef, and excited to be apart of it!! We’ve been on our reef tank journey for a little over a year now. We built a new home and were able to incorporate a large tank in our entry way/ hallway. Wish I knew about this site sooner because it feels like we’ve made every mistake possible along the way but we’re finally back on track. Looking forward to having access to a very experienced community to lean on!

View attachment 3002427 View attachment 3002428 View attachment 3002429 View attachment 3002430 View attachment 3002435 View attachment 3002438

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). WOW what a great home focal point - love your photos!

This might help you find people local to you in NSW:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Dee313

Dee313

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). WOW what a great home focal point - love your photos!

This might help you find people local to you in NSW:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
wow thanks for all the info. I'd love to start a build thread, because it was quite a challenging process, and fun to look back on so far. I'm still learning to navigate this site and haven't worked out where to start a build thread yet haha, but ill look into that later on today!

BRS

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, just discovered the amazing community here at Reef2Reef, and excited to be apart of it!! We’ve been on our reef tank journey for a little over a year now. We built a new home and were able to incorporate a large tank in our entry way/ hallway. Wish I knew about this site sooner because it feels like we’ve made every mistake possible along the way but we’re finally back on track. Looking forward to having access to a very experienced community to lean on!

View attachment 3002427 View attachment 3002428 View attachment 3002429 View attachment 3002430 View attachment 3002435 View attachment 3002438
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Why'd you decide to go with such a small tank? Just kidding! Glad you're here!

CLICK TO VIEW
CLICK TO VIEW
AquaCave Logo Banner

Fish Styx

The Dude Abides
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings and welcome to the reef! Two things: 1) "very large" is an understatement; and 2) you need to go ahead and get that build thread started so that we can follow along!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR REEF
Back