Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have seen this site in a few Youtube videos I thought I would check it out. I am not new to the reefing community, however, it has been a few years since I have had a tank. The family and I are getting ready to do a feature piece in our living room. The tank will be 150 gallons or larger. Still working on the details and planning, watching Craigslist for a deal on a tank. I will end up building my sump from acrylic, it will be the second one I have built. I love DIY projects like this. Looking forward to meeting the community members and hoping to find an organization that is local here in Littleton Colorado.

CLICK TO VIEW

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Freddy0144

Freddy0144

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all thanks for the welcomes. It has been a long time and before I jump into a tank I would like to kick off some of the rust. I am looking for some good resources on reef keeping chemistry. I recall the basics as it relates to nitrite, nitrate and ammonia. However, when it comes to calcium and alkalinity I am having a hard time recalling the specifics. Any good books and reading sources would be appreciated.

Again thanks for the warm welcomes.

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

FM
Back