Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I just joined. Thanks for the add. I've been considering getting into reef tanks for at least a couple decades and my son showed interest in aquariums so that was the push I needed. Actually he just wanted a fish for an aquarium that he got as a gift a couple years ago and my wife asked if we can get Nemo. Lol. A week later my son got a beta and I picked up a small fluval flex and set it up for saltwater. I know it is small but I don't want to get a larger tank until I redo out basement/family room. Well that's a quick rundown of how I ended up here. Thanks for having me and thanks for reading.

Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics

tharbin

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Nothing wrong with a small tank, nanos are very popular. You can learn a lot without major investment and as you grow in the hobby you'll be in a much better place to know what you really want long term. or many, it is a nano. They don't take much room the equipment costs and maintenance costs are less, even stocking costs less. Like many hobbies going all-in when you start can end up very expensive and not as fulfilling as one had hoped. Small tanks allow you to explore and grow and a pace that allows you to make more informed decisions. Have fun.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

Nutramar Foods

TinyReefObsession

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I just joined. Thanks for the add. I've been considering getting into reef tanks for at least a couple decades and my son showed interest in aquariums so that was the push I needed. Actually he just wanted a fish for an aquarium that he got as a gift a couple years ago and my wife asked if we can get Nemo. Lol. A week later my son got a beta and I picked up a small fluval flex and set it up for saltwater. I know it is small but I don't want to get a larger tank until I redo out basement/family room. Well that's a quick rundown of how I ended up here. Thanks for having me and thanks for reading.
Welcome to R2R’!!! :D

Avast

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back