Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last point as I still may be interpreting this situation wrong through the internet. You said your small clown is obsessed with the box. Is this the box your old clown is in? it could be that your small clown is doing the submission dance towards your older clown female. The “box” is an in tank acclimation box?

BRS

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One last point as I still may be interpreting this situation wrong through the internet. You said your small clown is obsessed with the box. Is this the box your old clown is in? it could be that your small clown is doing the submission dance towards your older clown female. The “box” is an in tank acclimation box?
the Clown is just swimming up and down the glass do you have an I phone?

OP
OP
sam9823

sam9823

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep the box has the old, originally clown in the tank in it :) it does seem that way now that you mention it as the smaller clown does that dance only around the box. Yes the box is an acclimation box, apologies I am still getting familiar with the all the terms! It is a breeding box specifically if this falls under the same category as an acclimation box

World Wide Corals

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Avast

MischiefReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep the box has the old, originally clown in the tank in it :) it does seem that way now that you mention it as the smaller clown does that dance only around the box. Yes the box is an acclimation box, apologies I am still getting familiar with the all the terms! It is a breeding box specifically if this falls under the same category as an acclimation box
Haha yes they are basically the same thing! And if it is indeed doing a submission dance towards your original female, that is actually a great sign and you’re off to a good start on the introduction! I’d still rehome the 3rd clown tho, otherwise they will extremely likely fight till there’s only 2

OP
OP
sam9823

sam9823

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swimming up and down like it’s pacing up and down or is it swimming forwards and then in reverse when going up and down?

Yep I have an iPhone
Yep swimming mostly up and down, when going in both directions it is also head first / pointing in the direction it’s going. It does swim back and forth at the base of the box as well but more commonly up and down where it sometimes does the little vibrate thing in the 1 position

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
LA
Back