Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this blue tang 3 days ago and its been in my QT tank because of the filmy look to it. Marine Velvet and Ich both have dots associated with them so I don't know if this guys actually sick or if hes just stressed? no change in the 3 days.
Also excuse the dirty tank, its my QT in my boiler/saltwater mixing room so i don't clean the glass :)
bluetang.PNG

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

firsttimeowner

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this blue tang 3 days ago and its been in my QT tank because of the filmy look to it. Marine Velvet and Ich both have dots associated with them so I don't know if this guys actually sick or if hes just stressed? no change in the 3 days.
Also excuse the dirty tank, its my QT in my boiler/saltwater mixing room so i don't clean the glass :)
View attachment 1597498
He could possibly be a little bit stressed as it's a new tank and new surroundings see if he settles down in a few days if not just keep an eye out for his eating habits as in is he actually eating and also keep an eye on his body to make sure no white spot develops. Also maybe check your parameters on your QT? Just an idea :)

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back