Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I just got a bamboo shark hatch and hatched it yesterday and is in a breeder box in my 40 gallon(don’t worry I have a 200 gallon) and I was reading that they need iodine or they get a goiter. I own my own fishing business in Tampa area The WaterSide Fishing pls support. And I catch half an inch mullet and saltwater glass shrimp- do those contain iodine for my shark.

Crazysharklady

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I just got a bamboo shark hatch and hatched it yesterday and is in a breeder box in my 40 gallon(don’t worry I have a 200 gallon) and I was reading that they need iodine or they get a goiter. I own my own fishing business in Tampa area The WaterSide Fishing pls support. And I catch half an inch mullet and saltwater glass shrimp- do those contain iodine for my shark.
I use Mazuri shark and ray supplements. I start off all my newly hatched sharks with live ghost shrimp, then after a month get them on alaskan shrimp ( I place a vitamin in a piece of the alaskan).

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Aspect

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He always gets stuck under the rocks in my tank
Are your rocks on sand or on the glass, sharks will burrow during the day as they are nocturnal predators. Make sure the rocks are on the glass because if they are sitting on the sand the shark could burrow under the rock and get crushed.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Black Label Aquatics
Back