Never too late to say hello (UK Leicester)

Avast

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
welcome33.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I have never said hello however I am here for a while and in my own little ways contributed in the forum. I like to do things in a reversed order sometimes ;) Aren’t all IT like that?

So Hello to you all and a special hello to those I never had the opportunity to interact here yet.

I live in the UK in Leicester and considering myself as a newbie for reefing however not new a new aquarist at all as I have almost 40 years experience is under my belt.

I have started my reef tank after a heater failure wiped out all but one African cichlids.

I have converted my ~40g AIO to a reef and couldn’t be more happy with my decision. I have to invest very slowly so the process is much slower than I would like but there is progress.

In my build tread, I would like to invite you all, you can read more about my sorry and background.
Happy reefing.
View attachment 2335638

Welcome!

Glad you took the time to come say "Hi" officially! Nice setup

OP
OP
attiland

attiland

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you took the time to come say "Hi" officially! Nice setup
My pleasure. As per tank it is very early stages. My wife keeps tab on my purchases. Now I am allowed 1 coral a month for a while :)

clownfish81

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I have never said hello however I am here for a while and in my own little ways contributed in the forum. I like to do things in a reversed order sometimes ;) Aren’t all IT like that?

So Hello to you all and a special hello to those I never had the opportunity to interact here yet.

I live in the UK in Leicester and considering myself as a newbie for reefing however not new a new aquarist at all as I have almost 40 years experience is under my belt.

I have started my reef tank after a heater failure wiped out all but one African cichlids.

I have converted my ~40g AIO to a reef and couldn’t be more happy with my decision. I have to invest very slowly so the process is much slower than I would like but there is progress.

In my build tread, I would like to invite you all, you can read more about my sorry and background.
Happy reefing.
View attachment 2335638
Welcome to R2R!!!

Avast

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.Riptideaquaculture.com
Back