• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Neptune trident

Sold
$450.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
A little less than a year old. Fine working condition with no known issues. I was running lots of extra alk tests when I had my display and farm connected. So, it comes with extra A and C reagents and a fresh round of A,B, and C.

No longer need this high degree of testing as the zoas are now in their own system.

Not shipping

Not interested in trades at this time.

AAAD58EA-FF0E-4B46-A92A-7EC1C53541BC.jpeg
OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
Review score
+7 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+7 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’ve had enough people asking about shipping, I’m open to it but please read below.

I regularly ship livestock so shipping isn’t an issue per say. Rather, I’m concerned about

1) any issues after shipping (it is a somewhat complex piece of equipment). So it would be strictly ‘as is’.

2) I just today found the caps for the reagents that are open so no longer a concern.

3) Finally, I’d send FedEx ground (I can get a quote) and will only do a ‘hold at facility’ - to a FedEx Shop near to you. I’d require a signature at pickup. I will pack this very well so you’re covering shipping and any additional materials.

I’m willing to ship under these conditions.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
The Random Flow Generator® Nozzle by VCA
Back