• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Negative Vendor Review: Savage Reef 2.0

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

rnb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a positive experience. Saw an ad on fb by Savage Reef for some cool torches so I messaged him via fb messenger to make an order. Added 3 heads of a torch he called “Miami Hurricane” to my order, because they looked unique in the picture. It was my first time seeing them with yellow tips. I pay, and at NO point in our conversation did he mention that in person, they are not yellow and actually have pink tips like the regular ones. For good measure, I check with him later on, and only then does he confirm that they do indeed have pink tips in person.

I tell him that I already have them, and ask him to cancel the order which he is hesitant to do, trying to get me to replace it with something else instead, and doesn’t understand why sending a picture like that would be very misleading. It’s a huge red flag when pink shows up bright yellow in your picture. I had another yellow torch in my order which I no longer had the confidence to believe was accurately represented either. He did end up refunding me, then immediately blocked me for his own slip up. Avoid shady sellers like this at all costs!!! Buy at your own risk.

IMG_6970.jpeg IMG_6967.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back