Nano dry rock scape opinions.

kramnotsgnal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this is my first reef scape coming out of freshwater. Building a nano 16 gallon that’s 33 inches long. 9 inches wide and 11 inches tall. I have a card board cutout as seen in the video that is the layout. And there is a cooler with a sharpie line for the height of the tank. Opinions please. Planning on doing soft corals and lps. With only 3-5 fish maybe. This is a temporary tank to get started plan to upgrade in the future. Had this tank on hand already. Will use this a QT tank once I upgrade.

OP
OP
K

kramnotsgnal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this is my first reef scape coming out of freshwater. Building a nano 16 gallon that’s 33 inches long. 9 inches wide and 11 inches tall. I have a card board cutout as seen in the video that is the layout. And there is a cooler with a sharpie line for the height of the tank. Opinions please. Planning on doing soft corals and lps. With only 3-5 fish maybe. This is a temporary tank to get started plan to upgrade in the future. Had this tank on hand already. Will use this a QT tank once I upgrade.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
K

kramnotsgnal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took photos cause the video wouldn’t upload.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back