Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up this morning to my Yasha Goby on the floor with my cat pawing at it. I couldn't believe my eyes, I have a lid with 1/4" mesh (just the size the fish can fit through apparently). I don't know how long he was out but he was in between the stage of wet / dry, still gasping for air. So I didn't even hesitate and just picked him up as gently as possible and threw him back in the tank.

Here is the current situation, hes just resting on the rock still breathing... Still swimming a little, clearly in shock though...

Really hope he makes it... Not sure why he jumped, hes always safely in his little cave with my pistol shrimp and the only other fish is my black molly which stays to himself.

Nutramar Foods

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up this morning to my Yasha Goby on the floor with my cat pawing at it. I couldn't believe my eyes, I have a lid with 1/4" mesh (just the size the fish can fit through apparently). I don't know how long he was out but he was in between the stage of wet / dry, still gasping for air. So I didn't even hesitate and just picked him up as gently as possible and threw him back in the tank.

Here is the current situation, hes just resting on the rock still breathing... Still swimming a little, clearly in shock though...

Really hope he makes it... Not sure why he jumped, hes always safely in his little cave with my pistol shrimp and the only other fish is my black molly which stays to himself.
He should come back around you may just find he’s rejuvenating from being in “space”

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

BSA
Back